Make Your Roof Stand Out with
Our Stunning Roof Coatings that
are Made for Australian Climates
HIP have over 30 years experience in the home improvement field showing that you can feel safe in knowing that a great quality job will be completed.
A roof restoration can be carried out on either a cement tile or terracotta roof and the finished results look amazing.
- All Roof repairs will be carried out by our team of professional roof restorers.
- Have your broken roof tiles replaced.
- Your roof will look immaculate after a complete Roof restoration.
- It’s more than just a roof painting having your roof coated with our heat reflective products.
- Fix minor roof leaks and have your roof left in a good as new condition.
- No job too small, from broken tiles to total restorations.
- Our coatings are Heat Reflective, High Build Membrane with InfraCOOL Technology. Formulated for maximum reflectance of invisible InfraRed heat without compromising visual colour
Get a Free Roof Restoration Quote
What Types of Roofs do We Restore?
Cement or Terracotta Tiles – The roof restoration process for cement or terracotta tiles are very similar. the process involves restoring the tiled roof to a near new condition fixing broken tiles, chipped tiles and removing the moss and dirt from the tiles with high pressure cleaning then re-coating the tiles.
The Roofing people will generally take 3 days to restore a terracotta or cement tile roof tile, this is something you will be given more detail on when you request a Free Quote.
Iron Roofs – We currently do NOT do Iron roof replacement.
Call the Experts. Call HIP Australia today on 1300 288 161