Say Goodbye to Weeding and Mowing!
Get Natural Looking Synthetic Grass
- No more back breaking weeding
- You don’t have to mow your lawn ever again
- Reduce those hefty summer water bills
- Create a kid-safe playing environment
- 100% Lead Free
- Australian Made
Free Measure and Quote
We use only the highest quality artificial grass for your Lawn!
- The artificial grass installed by HIP has a dual tone green/Brown Thatching.
- The blade height is an optimum 35 mm which maximizes the blade stability and provides a realistic looking artificial lawn all year round.
- The Eco Lawn has a durable double backed base giving strength to the overall product and ensuring that stiches in the artificial lawn stay in place.
- The synthetic grass used by the eco lawn people has 14 stitches per 10cm of the roll giving the artificial lawn a full and lush appeal.
- In total there are 16 straight strands per stitch and 16 curled monofilament strands per stitch which helps give the artificial grass (eco lawn) a beautiful depth and soft feel under your feet.
- The Artificial Grass lawn (eco lawn) is made from Fine Borealis polyethylene (PE) blade which has a great UV protection to protect the artificial lawn (eco Lawn) from the harsh Australian sun.
Free Measure and Quote
What do we do to make our Eco Lawns the very best?
- UV Stabilzer
- 32 Strands per stitch opposed to cheaper options of 16 and 24
- Product is supplied from Australia
- Trades person is a fully qualified landscaper not a handy man
- 6kg per m2 of dry sand required
- 70 mm of dirt will be removed
- 70 mm or more of road base required
- Joining tape required that is specially made for joining the seams
- At least 50 pins to make sure it doesn’t lift
- Base will be Levelled
- Base will be compacted
- Will use a weed killer to also prevent weeds
How do we install your Eco Lawn?
1) Clearing: Our qualified tradesperson (landscaper) will excavate existing area by 70 mm or more
2) Prepare the Base: A fine road base or crushed rock will be spread as evenly & smoothly as possible
3) Laying the Eco Lawn: When we lay the artificial grass we make sure the grain in the fibers are running in the same direction. We Place the eco lawn over the prepared site, keeping the roll edges as close together as possible. This will help to give you a perfect join.
4) Seaming and Joining: Where two pieces of grass come together we will need to make a seam. We Fold the edges back to allow the joining tape to fit under both edges of the length of the roll. The eco lawn people use specific joining tape for the artificial grass joining to ensure that the maximum bond between the synthetic grass and joins hold.
5) Cutting: The Eco Lawn people trim all edges to leave the finish the perfect.
6) Securing the Lawn: The Eco Lawn people use lawn pins to secure the lawn in even the most extreme weather conditions.
7) Infill with Sand: Eco lawn requires infilling with fine dry sand. This process creates a soft feel and also acts as an anchor and stabilizes fibers of the synthetic grass.
End your weeding nightmare and get a natural looking artificial lawn that will transform your backyard into a stunning entertaining area. Our eco-lawn is indeed the highest quality artificial grass.